S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
How To Connect Facebook Login To My Website

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   club pro the frenchies [XBOX] Index du Forum » club pro the frenchies [xbox] » club pro the frenchies [xbox]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Connect Facebook Login To My Website Répondre en citant

How To Connect Facebook Login To My Website

It should contain user data obtained from facebook. Oops! That page can’t be found. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook login or ask your own question. I want to redirect them to Main page after using facebook login button0Catch event if user have already liked any facebook page0Facebook comment moderation tool doesn't work Hot Network Questions Should I make my character suspect an upcoming twist or not? Can a Wish produce a paradox? Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? How to make lowercase of a uppercase table caption? Spectre/meltdown on a GPU How to speed up composting of large amounts of leaves inside plastic bags? Can you use Ready an action with "receive a buff from an ally" as the trigger? ssh - why can I login with partial passwords? Can a lack of diseases in the medieval period lead to overpopulation? How can I get players to a specific place without telling them where it is? Typographical emphasis on text is ambiguous Is the DC on the Linguist Feat too low? What is the mistake in "There are many Danes who speak English"? Is it rude to ignore everybody else in a chatroom and only talk with one person? How to partially extract zipped huge plain text file? Is this a real photo of Australia? Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? Employee system That manages data for managers, and makes things easier Does your ISP know what type of phone/computer you're using? How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? What should I have my players read before our first session ever? How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? more hot questions question feed . I have done some extensive search over the internet but couldnt find and specific examples on how to implement them I am developing this site in php using a mvc framework Would like to have facebook registration on my website - users who have an account in facebook will get an option to use the details to register in my site, using their authentication I would pull the relavant details from their account and create a new account for them in my website. Just enter in your URL, upload a file to your server so that Facebook Connect can talk to your site, and then find the social markup and integration tools you want to add on the backend of your site. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . / Leaf Group Lifestyle. Sign UpIts free and always will be.JavaScript is disabled on your browser.Please enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser to register for Facebook.An error occurred. window.fbAsyncInit = function() { FB.init({ appId : '8568345835', // App ID channelUrl : '//WWW.YOURDOMAIN.COM/channel.html', // Channel File status : true, // check login status cookie : true, // enable cookies to allow the server to access the session xfbml : true // parse XFBML }); // Additional initialization code here }; // Load the SDK Asynchronously (function(d){ var js, id = 'facebook-jssdk', ref = d.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) {return;} js = d.createElement('script'); js.id = id; js.async = true; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/enUS/all.js"; ref.parentNode.insertBefore(js, ref); }(document)); facebook login shareimprove this question asked Mar 7 '12 at 0:51 Sokratis Staboglis 16112 add a comment 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 4 down vote Client-side Flow The client-side flow also uses the OAuth Dialog for user authentication and app authorization. Get great tech advice delivered to your inbox.Keep your family productive, connected, entertained, and safe.Please enter a valid email. I would suggest introduction of some server side scripting (i.e. The Facebook Connect Wizard is just what it sounds like - a way to incorporate Facebook Connect into your website in three steps. If you have wanted to add Facebook Connect to your existing website, these tools might be just the helping hand you need.. Later you would extract token from URL and use it to execute FQL(Facebook Query Language) via AJAX request, and obtain user data. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. I have used the code from the facebook documentation. Uh oh! Something went wrong.Not Found. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook facebook-fql or ask your own question. Over the last ten months, Facebook Connect has flourished as a tool to not only minimize login and sign-up minutiae, but to allow developers and content creators to add a social link to their sites and services. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Around The HomeEntertainmentProductivitySmart HomeFamilyParentingToysPetsTravelProduct ReviewsPhonesTabletsLaptopsDesktopsWearablesAudioCamerasHeadphonesPrintersSmart HomeTVsGaming and VideoOne Cool ThingFrugal TechKickstartersVideosTechwalla SEARCH. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . I would like to use facebook register fbml/fbjs in this case Would like to have facebook login used to login into my site. You may receive SMS Notifications from Facebook and can opt out at any time.Create AccountSecurity CheckThis field is required.Can't read the words below? Try different words or an audio captcha.Please enter the words or numbers you hear.Try different words or back to text.Loading.Enter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users. See photos and updates from friends in News Feed. Share what's new in your life on your Timeline. I have used the javaScript sdk from facebook but when i press the facebook's login button, after the authorization, nothing happens and my website's homepage is shown again. PHP), but if you are using Facebook Javascript SDK only to obtain some user data than this method can be useful. The only difference is that you must specify the responsetype parameter with a value of token: clientid=YOURAPPID&redirecturi=YOURURL&responsetype=token As with the server-side flow, you can also request additional permissions using the scope parameter: clientid=YOURAPPID&redirecturi=YOURURL&scope=email,readstream& responsetype=token It might be possible but it's not a best practice. Thanks for your help. asked 5 years, 10 months ago viewed 14,635 times active 4 years, 11 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Linked 1 How to Create API for User Data (MySQL & PHP) Related 4facebook comments using codeigniter2Facebook Open graph - Unknown path components11Facebook like button error - blocked frame3How to use Facebook API calls after the initial log in using the Javascript SDK1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?0Disable Facebook popup if user already likes my website Facebook page0How to get clicked FaceBook button in JQuery?3Built a Custom html page with FB Login. –Sokratis Staboglis Mar 7 '12 at 18:50 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. shareimprove this answer answered Mar 7 '12 at 12:57 Ivan 1166 thank you for your answer 5a02188284
uiwebview facebook login problemfacebook hacks and tricks 2014create app in facebook tutorialattack track facebookhow do you change email for facebookiphone app emoticons for facebookcara buat status facebook di like banyak orangis there any software to increase likes in facebookphoto album app for facebookmessaging a girl you like on facebook

Mer 10 Jan - 15:13 (2018)
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Mer 10 Jan - 15:13 (2018)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   club pro the frenchies [XBOX] Index du Forum » club pro the frenchies [xbox]

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation